All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Friday, February 15, 2013



Flashback Friday

Doesn't this look like one big fun group?  Well, I tell you now that it is.
This was 2 years ago on a Carnival cruise.
One that didn't have a fire.
(Feeling sorry for those poor people on the Carnival Triumph. Yuck!)

Beautiful thing about this picture is that 4 of these gals in this picture (me included) all have babies now.  Well, one is about to have a baby.  Wait, wait let me correct myself.  She is about to have TWO babies.  TWINS!!
Oh, and another one who already has one precious little boy, is due with her second baby boy in March.
Me, I believe I'm stopping at one.

Next thing you know we will be taking a group shot just like this again, all of us holding babies, all of us wearing some Mickey Mouse ears.

I'm predicting a Disney cruise in the future.




Happy Friday Friends!!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!