All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Monday, October 28, 2013

Clarissa is Back!

Have I mentioned yet how much I'm excited for this book to come out?  I'm not a super huge gigantic Melissa Joan Hart fan as in I don't know her birthday or all the names of her kids or where she is from but I have always liked her.

I always thought Clarissa was so cool but I knew as an elementary child I could never pull off her looks.  She wore some crazy stuff!!  I think Clarissa is a great role model to teach kids people that you don't have to run with the grain.  Be a little different and who cares who has something to say about it.  I hope I can instill this in Evelyn even though it was very hard for me to do as a kid.  Being painfully shy means you don't do ANYTHING that causes attention to be put on you.  I don't want that for her cause it's not an easy way to grow up.  I think I'll have to introduce her to Clarissa when the time is right :)

Have you caught an episode of Melissa and Joey yet? I am totally in love with that show.  It's back to the roots of good ol' TGIF television watching. It's on Netflix so check it out if you have some free time.  I promise you will be hooked.

This comes out tomorrow so get  your check cards ready!  I know I can't wait for my copy.

Happy Monday AND Happy Birthday to my husband who I'm still pretty in love with! It was 7 years ago today that we met for the first time at a Halloween party and we shook hands in the hallway.  So funny how I don't ever remember him being a stranger.  The Lord knew what he was doing when he put us together.  I don't think anyone else in the world would act goofy with me they way he does just to make me happy.  I love you Zach Rowell!

Now go get this book tomorrow!

......................................





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!