All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Monday, November 14, 2011

Dog Days of Fall

Phoebe got the spa treatment this weekend at The Sloppy Dog Wash.  If you live in the Tulsa/Broken Arrow area you need to come give it a try.  With Phoebe it was definitely a 2 person job.  She's a big girl :) Other than this eventful event my weekend was pretty slow and laid back.  Those are the best! It gave me time to clean my garage (which I've been trying to do for weeks now) and get some things organized in the house.  My niece and nephew also spent the night with us this weekend and it's always good to have them around. We did double digit multiplication races.  Boy do I need to work on my multiplication.  I used to have it memorized but that was several several years ago :) I did learn that 6 and 8 went on a date and sat at table 48! Betcha I don't forget that one any more :)


My niece Aubrey and my brother Adam






I'm clean!

Have a good week! I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving! 



1 comment:

  1. Hahah you are such a good aunt...double digit multiplication is a must learn for my 3rd graders!!

    P.S. check out my give away

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!