All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cheese . Half . Ink

One of my favorite episodes of Full House is definitely the one where Becky tells Uncle Jesse she is having a baby .  It makes me laugh every time. "Dances With Cheese. Driving Miss Cheesy.  Home Provolone."  Uncle Jesse just can't quite figure out the movie title Becky is trying to draw out in his own personal game of Pictionary.



Becky: (draws cheese) All right. Now, it’s a movie title. 
Michelle: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Stephanie: No, Michelle, that’s cheese.
Jesse: Cheese.


Becky: Yeah, but it’s a movie title.
Jesse: Oh, oh, simple. Dances with Cheese.
Becky: No.
Jesse: Uh, uh, all right, all right, uh, uh, Driving Miss Cheesy.
Becky: No!
Jesse: Oh, I got it, I got it, I got it. Home Provolone, right?
Becky: Next clue.
Jesse: Um, half. Okay, cheese half, cheese ha...
Becky: Oh, okay, great; next clue.
Jesse: Bottle, um, beaker, bottle, vase... (Becky writes the word “ink” on the paper) Ink. 
DJ: (sarcastically) Gee, you’re good, uncle Jesse.
Jesse: I’m pretty good. Okay, uh, cheese half ink, cheese half ink, she’s, she’s have..., she’s having.
Becky: Yeah! Yes! You got it. Okay, last clue.
Jesse: She’s having a... she’s having a... she’s having a hot dog.
Becky: No!
Jesse: Well, what? It’s clearly a bun with a wiener sticking out, with a happy face.
Becky: No, Jess, it’s not “she’s having a hot dog,” it’s “she’s having a baby.” And the ‘she’ is me. I’m having a baby!
Jesse: Oh, you’re having a... do you hear that, she’s having a... What? You’re having a baby! How did this happen? Well, I know how it happened. Really? Do you know what this means? We’re having a baby! I’m going to be a father! (Jesse faints)




Classic scene of episode 094 from season four.

My reveal wasn't quite this eventful for my husband.  He looked at the test before I did.  We found out we were expecting our hot dog on November 4th.  But we held it a secret until Christmas and this Christmas will go down in history as one of the best Christmas's yet.  

Now you know why I wasn't able to get into the Christmas spirit this year.  It wasn't because I was a scrooge, it's because nausea took over for about 20 hours of the day and I just didn't have the energy to do anything.  I did manage to put some Santa Claus towels on my stove :) That counts right?  Next year it will be different.  We will be starting new traditions and celebrating with a new life.  It's going to be so amazing!

How far along am I and when is my due date you ask?  I'm 12 weeks today and our hot dog's scheduled date of arrival is July 10, 2012.  The doctor did say it's very possible to have a Fourth of July baby.  It doesn't matter to me.  As long as we have a strong healthy baby I couldn't care less about the day I get to see their precious baby face.

So bring on 2012! There's going to be a new kid on the block!

April


Baby has already received it's first gift.
A sock monkey from Gigi.
(Zach's mom)

1 comment:

  1. EEEks lucky baby!!! Hahha I <3 this post...mostly because I remember this full house episode like if I just saw it yesterday.
    Congrats!!! and be Calm...Calm mommy...calm baby...hahaha :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!