All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jessica Simpson.....I'm Sorry

Well, this is a post I thought I would never in my life do.  Jessica Simpson and I haven't always had the best relationship.  Back in the Myspace days I did a little blog about how she was my enemy and I pretty much wanted nothing more than for her to fail.  Mean, huh? It was around the time I saw her on the cover of People magazine saying how she was in looooove with John Mayer.  Tramp! How dare she get involved with my man!! The nerve.

I've turned a new leaf over the years and I'm now able to profess publicly how I really feel about her.

I like her.  I'm a fan.

I like that she pretty much gets crapped on by the media and everyone else and still stands tall and succeeds.  I admire her for that.  I've read that after she has her baby that she may be the spokesperson for Weight Watchers.  I plan to get on Weight Watchers after I have Evelyn.  Before I got pregnant with her I was on Weight Watchers and lost 7 pounds in about 3 weeks.  It was the only thing I came across that I could really watch what I ate without counting calories.  I tried Fitness Pal and Lose It! but I don't feel they were successful because it was just counting calories, which is good, but I like how Weight Watchers counts everything about the food, not just the calories.

So, Jessica, if you ever stumble across this little ol' blog please except my apologies from being a jealous hater.  That's not me.....anymore.

Now, I'm not going to run out and have my pictures taken in this pose, but she looks great! 


Happy International Woman's Day!

April


2 comments:

  1. I always loved her back to the Newlywed days, but after she left Nick I was devestated. I think I lost a little respect for her at that time, I'm not sure why but I think she got a little conceited and all Nick ever seemed to be was so sweet to her. But who knows, it was reality tv and I was not in their lives so I really have no business saying that. She does look great on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, you crack me up! Happy Friday, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!