All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ROWELL RECAP


Oh goodness! Here I go again not keeping up with my blog like I want to.  Some of my absence is due to being busy.  Some of it due to being tired.  And some of it due to my right arm hurting.  The job I do (and have done for 11 years now) involves A LOT of ten key and mouse work.  Constantly moving my wrist and arm and clicking clicking clicking.  It's bothered me from time to time over the years but I usually just stretch it out and it feels better.

I read recently that pregnant women are more prone to carpel tunnel so I got checked out by employee health and they think it's very possible that it's hurting me more than usual because I am pregnant.  The doctor told me "Once you deliver the baby, you will deliver this."  They gave me a brace to wear and came over and looked at my work space to see if I was sitting properly.  The only thing they want to change up is to give me a roll top mouse and an ergonomic keyboard all while wearing the brace.  So not happy about it.  I DO NOT like the ergonomic keyboard.  I DO NOT like the roll top mouse.  And I DO NOT like this brace.  It's making my hand hurt worse.  I even tried sleeping with it and I woke up with my thumb completely numb.  I really hope this fades because it's driving me nuts.

Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good.  Evelyn is swishing around a whole lot these days.  Sometimes it catches me off guard and makes me jump.  We had our monthly checkup last week and everything is looking good.  She is measuring a little over a week ahead of schedule but my stomach was measuring right on track so they said it's possible that she may be a big baby.  My first thought was "I have to push that out."  We were also told that she could have hit a growth spurt or the ultrasound could just be a little off.  I did pass my glucose test so I know we are safe there.  

I can't believe how fast this is going by.  I'm 7 months today.  There will be a child in this house in the next 3 months and it's both exciting and scary.  Our worlds are about to change.  Phoebe has no idea what's about to happen.

Here's a little recap on wants been going on since the last post.

I made a picture for over Evy's crib.
Her room is completely done except for one wall.  That will have to just wait until I get really inspired to put something there.

A little sneak peak of her room.

I celebrated my 31st birthday with some Hideaway Pizza and some Cherry Berry.

I stumbled upon this dog just peaking out of Evy's room.
We had a stare off for a few minutes.  She just kept peaking out.
Not sure what she was up to.

So I made her pose in front of the crib.

We attended our friends wedding last weekend.

And today.....

I'm 28 weeks along.....

Promise I will try to do better with my updates.  The closer the due date gets the more I realize I have a lot of stuff to do before she gets here.  Tonight.....we doing some Pediatrics research.

Happy Dancing With The Stars results night!

April

Ps--I'm working on a new look for the blog so it's a work in progress right now.  Could be totally different the next time you check in.








2 comments:

  1. You are adorable! Love the updates! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!