All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

We did it! Finally made it out to the pumpkin patch.  It's just not fall until this visit has been made.  

Evelyn went last week with Papa and Gigi and had herself a good ol' time but I had to experience it with her as well.  We didn't go last year because she was just too little.  Barely three months old so we bought a little pumpkin from Wal*Mart and called it a day.



I can't believe how little she was.  I thought it was gonna take so long until she walked and now she is running all over the place.  This picture seems like so long ago!

Although we didn't stay more than 30 minutes today we had a good time letting her pick out a pumpkin .(okay, so she grabbed one up from the basket I made her pose in front of so she didn't know she was picking out a pumpkin.  Just go with it.)

Here is her visit to the pumpkin patch with Papa and Gigi.



.........................
Pumpkin Patch Part 2






We also finally decided on what to dress Evy up as but you'll have to come back to the blog after Halloween to check it out :) I thought she might freak out in the Halloween store but she did very very good.  No crying, just a little bit of dancing to the Monster Mash.  Oh, and I also found my costume for an 80's party we are going to next weekend.  Stay tuned for that too.  Unless it's a total flop then all pictures will be burned.

-April





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!