All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Wednesday, September 29, 2010


baby day







Here she is folks! The newest addition to the family. Sweet little baby Brynn Elise is here.


Dear Brynn,


I am so excited that you are here. We have been waiting patiently to see your precious little face. Right now I think you look like your momma. Which is a good thing :) I know your parents are so excited to have you home and ready for life with you to begin. Your uncle Zach and I are excited as well. Let me tell you a little bit about your family. First of all, you are going to have more love than you can imagine. Everyone is in love with you already!! Your mom and dad are pretty cool. They've been saying that you're not going to be allowed to have tattoos BUT you just make a visit to your aunt April and uncle Zach's house and we will take you to get one ;) (when you turn 18, of course) You're such a blessing to your parents and I'm pretty sure they will spoil you just a bit :) Papa Rowell and grandma Alma (im not sure what she wants to be called yet) are amazing! They are loving and funny and they spoil you like crazy at Christmas time!!! And I know they are crazy about you! You have two brothers that are going to love you and protect you always. They are such good boys and I know they are going to set a good example for you. Your uncle Zach and I will one day supply you with a cousin.....one day. For now, we are going to play with you for awhile until we just can't take it anymore and have our own little precious little sweet sweet baby. I'm excited for what life is going to be like with you here now. We love you so much Brynn!!


Love,


Uncle Zach and Aunt April




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!