All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm soooo DIY

My bedroom lampshades have been wrong for some time now.  I've looked at them for the past couple of years and have been slightly embarassed knowing that they didnt match my comforter.

Problem solved this weekend and I couldn't be happier! I even made a couple of Zach's friends check them out in my excitement.  They approved ;)

I used pillow cases that I got for $3.99 at Ross (love Ross!) and used hemming tape to attach it.  I think I may add some extra trim just to spice it up a little.


Before
After

The finished product with teal pillow cases, just to add some color.


The finished product with pillow cases that match the lamp shades.


And a close up of these little guys.
These are our childhood stuffed animals and the bear that I bought in NYC at Macy's.
Back row from left to right - Pinky the squirrel (mine), Crinkles the bear, Wrinkles the dog (Zach's)
Front row - No name football dog (Phoebe's first toy)

April


1 comment:

  1. Wow you did those yourself, they came out great. I can't believe your pup still has her first toy, all our dog has left in his toy basket is stuffed animal carcasas..he loves to tear the stuffing out immediately. :-p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!