All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Friday, April 29, 2011

A Fairy Tale Wedding It Was

Well, the event of the year has come and gone.  But I'm sure not gone completely.  I woke up at 3:30 this morning to join in the billions of viewers to watch the exchanging of vows between William and Catherine.

It was one of the most exciting events I have ever witnessed on television.  Were there tears?  Yes, there were.  It was just me and Phoebe on the couch huddled together being a part of history.  I kept it together during the ceremony but when William was shown getting in the car to be driven to Westminster Abbey I totally lost it.  I kept thinking to myself "why are you bawling?"  I think I was just overwhelmed with excitement and amazement.

The wedding music was movie like and magical.  I'm hoping some sort of soundtrack might surface soon with the boys choir and the orchestra.  I will listen to it every day! :)

Kate looked so beautiful.  Just graceful and sweet.  She has this plain beauty about her that makes you love her just a little bit more.  I need her style for sure!  

If I were to attend the wedding I would of had to only wear a little feather something or other in my hair because I can guarantee you those hats would put me in the ER with a severe neck ache.  

Such a beautiful wedding and I'm making a date with my couch tomorrow to watch it all over again.  Yes, I'm going to watch it again.  It's my new favorite movie :)

Please enjoy some of my favorite moments from the day.






This is my early morning Princess Kate look.

A co-worker of mine gave me this awhile back.
Not sure why my hair decided to be lion like.

I ate some wedding cookies to celebrate the day.

And of course I had to have these royal hand sanitizers :)
That's my wedding bouquet in the background.

I hope you joined me in taking part in this day in history.

Princess April





1 comment:

  1. It was a gorgeous wedding! I did not get up early to watch but DVR'd it and was glued to my tv after work yesterday. I loved every second of it and Kate was just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!