All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Where Did You Go?

What's my deal?  Why am I not blogging?  What am I doing with my time?

These are the questions I have ben asking myself for a couple of weeks now.  I've had every intention of sitting my butt down in front of the computer and just letting my mind fly but I opted for the couch instead.

I can't use television as an excuse because all of my shows are off.  The only thing I look forward to in the week is Teen Mom on Tuesday night and Franklin and Bash on Wednesday night.  There is a new Challenge starting soon and a new Big Brother to occupy my time.  

I think I've had so much on my mind lately that it became overwhelming and sitting on the couch with my iPad seemed like the best option.  First, I feel completely unorganized! I've always prided myself on being organized and neat but the past couple of years I've just lost that spark to be organized.  I guess it's still there because it's something I enjoy being and doing but it's like I don't know where to start and once I get going I know it's going to cause a huge mess in my house and I will be overwhelmed all over again.

There's been a lot of baby talk lately in our home.  Some due to the fact that we have a couple of friends having babies, (one who is in labor today) and some due to the fact that it might be in our near future to start planning to try to have a baby.  When you really start thinking about it and how much things are going to change and all the events that will take place before and after the baby, it can make you stress out and nothings even taken place yet.  I better get it together :)

I recently told my boss that I was completely bored with my job.  Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but it's the same...ol'...routine...every...day...Sometimes I feel like a zombie.  At work I'm constanlty doing something every hour on the hour.  When I'm at home at night and it's 7:00 I feel like there is something I'm supposed to be doing and then it hits me 'I'm at home.'

Bottom line, I feel completely unorganized in my life.  If anyone has any tips for personal or physical organization I would love your input.  Have you ever felt like your feet are stuck in the mud and you just cant seem to move?  That's what I feel like.  It seems like I do the same thing every day every week and I don't know how to break that cycle.  Maybe I should take a cooking class or a sewing class?  

Hoping for some input,

April

p.s Here are some pictures from our latest outing on Memorial Day weekend.

We went to Music and Mayhem in Eufaula, Ok to see a few concerts.  Gary Alan was the headliner.

Here we are sweating like crazy! This is not my sort of thing but I stuck it out for my husband and friends.
Give me indoor air!!!

My homies!

Ashley, me, Lacy

Some Gary Alan



This is our newest friend.
She told me that the boys I was with should be stored in the attic and only let out to be played with.
She told me boys their age are no good for me along with some other things that I'm just too much of a lady to share on my blog :)
Her friend ended up standing with us during the show and I kindly shared my water with her.
Only because she took it out of my hands, took a nice big drink and handed it back to me with a smile like we were just best of friends.  I very discreetly put it on the ground and kicked it away.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Was wondering where you had been..no worries, we all need a break every now and again!!! Hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!