All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thirty Two And Fabulous

Happy (one day ago) Birthday to me!!  Guess what world?  I'm 32 years old now.  And I'm feeling fabulous about it! I've always told myself that the 30's is where it's at and I totally still feel the same.  Although I'm only 2 years into it they are pretty rad!  It was a pretty low key birthday this year.  That's kind of how I like it these days.  Especially this year with Evelyn being a part of the celebration.  It means more just to spend time with her.

My co-workers surprised me Friday with a festive cubical.  How sweet of them! 



Friday night my husband took me out to have some pizza at Hideaway Pizza.  I don't go there often but I should probably go some more.  Pretty good stuff.  Would have also loved to go to Cherry Berry but it was bed time for Evelyn so that trumped any plans for the evening that were set to take place after 8:00.  Sorry Cherry Berry, I'll catch ya next time.  

Cousin Kaycee
(look at you making the blog)

She's got her eyes on something!

My beautiful family.
Completely in love with them!

Had a little game night on Saturday.
Someone brought this game.
This game is not recommended for children.
If you're not easily offended you should check this game out.
The end.

Took Monday off and spent my birthday with this little precious.
Totally wanted to call in today to spend another day with her.

And I also spent the day with this little precious too.
She obviously had to go to the bathroom.
And yes, she can open this door.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!

Thirty-Two here I come! 

April




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!