All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Maternity Leave.....for just a week

No, no.  No new baby over here.  I just had a week off of work and I really really didn't want to go back this week.  It reminded me of being at home last year with Evelyn on maternity leave and I may of had a little tiny tiny break down on Sunday night knowing I had to be without her the whole day. Sad :(

Evelyn and I had a few lunch dates and had a good time just hanging out with her and being with her every day.  Since we had all this quality time she definitely got attached to me.  I can't go to the other room without her having a little freak out.  I'll admit it, I kind of like it.  It's nice to hear her little voice saying "momma, momma, momma."  

I've started my "lose 15 pounds before Halloween" diet and so far I've felt pretty good about it.  My goal is to lose 5 pounds a month for the next 3 months.  I'm really trying my best to stay in my calories every day and I've been shaking my butt to some Rockin' Body dvd's.  If you like a good dance workout I highly recommend this one.  It's fun and before you know it your workout is over.  I haven't worked out as much as I've wanted to due to a week of battling headaches but they have been so much better the past couple of weeks so I've got to find my workout groove.  Curse you headaches!!!

If when I meet this goal I've got to find a Halloween costume to rock!  Not sure what I want to be but my brother is having an 80's themed party so I've got to start thinking of something.  One of the main reasons I really want to take this weight off is so I don't feel so guilty during the holidays when all the candy and cookies are surrounding me at work.  Maybe by putting this out there for the world to see it will keep me motivated.

For all you SBTB fans I keep hearing Mr. Tuttles words that he gave the class when they were given seed money to start their own businesses....
"Motivated, motivated, motivated, motivated."
(Ya gotta say it real fast!)

Speaking of food, Evelyn has been cleared (a month ago) to start eating regular food.  Please tell me other mommies out there have had a child that just does not want to eat anything besides baby food, Goldfish and puffs.  She might take a couple bites of something new but then she is shaking her head at me going "no, no, no, no."  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.  I think feeding has always been the biggest stress for me when it comes to having a baby.  Everything else has been pretty easy so far but what I'm gonna feed her sometimes keeps me up at night.

All tips and advice are accepted!!!

This was her face when she saw her daddy walk through the door.

These 3 make my day.

This face!!

Any healthy recipes are appreciated as well.

Have a good rest of the week!

-April



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!