All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Here Comes the Bride…..

Eeeeeeeee!!!! I am so happy to announce that my cousin Kaycee got engaged a week ago today!!! (it also happened to be my 33rd birthday)  I am so thrilled for this time in her life.  She has been dating Zach's high school best friend for a few years now and we've already considered him a part of the family for awhile and it's pretty cool that he really is going to be a part of the family.  I can't think of a better guy for her.

So happy for the both of you!!

It's funny how when we shared an apartment we would talk about being old maids and no one would ever love us.  Now look at us, gonna be married to high school best friends.  Who would have ever thought :)

They were both in our wedding but I don't think they paid one ounce of attention to each other.  So funny!

I don't want to say that I didn't enjoy planning my wedding (way more stressful and not as much fun as I thought it would be) but I'm pretty excited about all the events of this engagement and wedding.  I think maybe because I can sit back and enjoy it and just have fun.  

We cooked out this weekend and while in Wal*Mart picking up some things for Easter I decided to make the cookout an "engagement party."  It was a little cheesy but fun :)



We've joked for awhile that we all need her to get engaged so that we would have a reason to be real serious about losing weight.  Now that it's finally here I HAVE to get my self in check. BRIDESMAIDS DRESS SHOPPING!!!  

So excited for all the fun stuff that's about to start taking place.  Even scrolling through Pinterest gets me all giddy.
………………...

So I don't think I ever posted this like I promised, so Denver, this is for you.  Welcome to the family!


-April



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!