All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Gender Reveal

Well,  my goodness! I can't believe it's taken me this long to write about this wonderful news I have!  Sorry, I've just been a little busy making a baby registry and pinning stuff for baby showers and BOY clothes.....eeeeeeee!! Yep, this family is getting themselves a boy :)  I had a feeling all along that's what was making itself comfortable inside my body.  We are totally excited for this news and are excited to see his sweet little face.



We knew we would have to break the news to Evelyn and that she wasn't going to be happy. She's been saying for awhile now that she DID NOT want a boy, she wanted a girl.  In the video we took while telling her the news she told me to "change it, change the baby."  She seems to be coming around now :) We went shopping that weekend and picked out some baby boy clothes.  It was different looking at something besides pinks and purples and glitter and bows.  

Helping momma pick out some stuff.

We still don't have a name picked out yet.  I was hoping to have one by this time but we can't totally agree on first and middle names.  So far we've just been calling him brother.  Hopefully we will settle on one soon and I can give this child an identity.

Have a wonderful day! 

-April

Growing momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!