All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Monday, July 26, 2010

Nicholas Has Got Me Sparked

Well, today was my first day back to work in a week. It was a much needed time off. This morning as I was getting ready that "first day of school" knot was tightening in my stomach. I so did not want to go back. It's not that I don't enjoy my job because I do. There just has to be something else out there for me.

Routine is something I definitely need in my life to function and work does provide that but it's not my dream job and I don't find happiness in it. I've always enjoyed writing but I've mostly put my thoughts and emotions into song, so this time around I'm going to attempt to write a book. Non-fiction. Romance. Comedy. You would read it, right?

It might end up living inside one of my MANY notebooks I keep around but if I don't give it a go then I will be sitting here 10 years from now wondering if I could have been the next Nicholas Sparks or J.K. Rowling. It's a long shot dream, I know, but how else am I going to get my apartment at One West 72nd St at Central Park West in New York City.


imgres.jpg







1 comment:

  1. I'm putting in my reservation for this "hot off the press" book NOW :) Make it happen, sista!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!