All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Kids on the Blog!


"It was a hot summer afternoon. We just finished our lunches of pizza and ramen noodles. The only thing left to do to finish this meal was to break out the lil' drumstick ice cream cones and celebrate the weeks events ahead of us. With our cones in the air we made a toast and vowed to have a wonderful week full of excitement and adventure!"

This week my house will be occupied by the wonderful and one of a kind Patty children, Aubrey (10) and Connor (8). (My niece and nephew) Some of you may know that for several years I took care of Aubrey and Connor so they could avoid daycare. We have spent many summers together and made many memories that I hope they will remember when they get older. I asked Connor the other day if he had any memories of me picking him up everyday after school when he was four and hanging out at my cousin Kaycee and my apartment and he looked at me and said "no". It just about broke my heart:( Aubrey, on the other hand, can remember it all. Including the time we let them say their favorite curse word at the kitchen table and they promised us they wouldn't tell. Guess what? They told! No more curse words after that :)

Now, I would like to introduce to you miss Aubrey Caroline Patty as she tackles the blogging world. Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me welcome Miss A.C.P.....

Hello bloggers I'm Aubrey Caroline one great summer memory I had with April and Kaycee is going with them to the pool every Tuesday every summer and going to the movies every Thursday and taking care of Sofia during the summer. Another summer memory I remember is cleaning April's and Kaycee's DVD's and movies.I also remember dancing to my favorite songs on CD's and the radio.I remember watching kid songs and Sandlot and Sandlot2 every day we also took naps in Kaycee's and April's bed boy it was funny kicking Kaycee and April in the back when they slept.We took sofia on walks around the building everyday.The last thing I remember is never wanting to go home because being there with them was the most fun I had in my entire life.well that's all I have to say. Thanks for having me..Aubrey Caroline patty....

And there it is folks, the first blog for A.C.P :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!