All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Friday, October 22, 2010

Look at me, I'm sharing :)

I've had the day off today and instead of a nice little nap on the couch with my doggie I decided to do some "interneting". I don't usually look for much on the internet. I pretty much visit Facebook, check my bank statements and work on my blog. I've been keeping a list of websites I've come across in magazines or have heard about from podcasts that I listen to. Today, I decided to actually visit them and see what they were all about. I would like to share them with you in case you need a new site to spend a few minutes on. Hope you find some of them interesting like I did.

fredflare.com (cute stuff everywhere!)

givesimple.com (good gift ideas if you want to find something that no one else will.)

uncommongoods.com (neat items but kind of pricey on some stuff.)

organize.com (I spent way more than a few minutes on this site. i wanted EVERYTHING!)

myhip-t.com (I wonder if these really work. If so, then it's brilliant.)

shopgoodwill.com (this is like ebay but on a goodwill level. I found it very interesting.)

5dollardinners.com (This site makes me actually want to cook, maybe.)

Check these out.

April

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love checking out new websites when my kiddos give me a free moment:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!