All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Monday, October 4, 2010


These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

Fall Edition

Fall is my favorite time of the year. Not just fall, but the whole holiday season. Fall just kicks it off! I get waaaaaay too excited about decorating my house. I love my husband for letting me have full control of how our house is decorated. (He has his very own room, don't feel bad for him.) So since Fall is officially here and the weather has been delightful I decided that it needs to be Fall in my house. Below are some of my favorite Fall/Halloween decorations that get to see daylight once a year. They are happy to be out and I am happy to have them!!!




My little pumpkin/gourd family on the front porch.

My favorite little scarecrow in the front garden.


Some more little scarecrows.

Fall is never complete without a bowl of candy corn.


I just love this lil 'ol sign.

Okay, so when I bought this bird I thought it was a bird dressed as a devil, but when I got it home I realized it's an owl. So, now I pretend that he is a bird dressed as a devil. :)


This picture gets put up every Halloween since I got it. Such a sweet little Zachary Rowell.

I've had this little guy for years. He makes me happy every time I get him out of the box!

These cups are only used in the month of October. They make me happy!!


Hope you enjoyed just a little glimpse into my home.

Stay tuned for the Christmas edition!!

April







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!