All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Monday, September 5, 2011

Got Heeeem?

Bring on Fall and bring on the new Fall line up. I'm so excited for some of the new shows coming out this Fall and for the return of some of my favorites. I didn't follow a whole lot of television this summer. There wasn't a whole lot on worth watching. Of course I tuned into Big Brother for my yearly dose of HOH competitions, veto meetings, back stabbing galore and the Zingbot made a cameo this year. If you have never given it a try I highly recommend it. It will suck. you. in. The thing about Big Brother is that you have to dedicate 3 nights a week to it. Which played out good for me because I had nothing else to watch. Well, except for Teen Mom, The Challenge, and oh yeah, I CANNOT leave out The Francshise.

Let me just say that I am not a follower of sports. I don't watch sports, I don't follow teams and I don't have an opinion about who wins and loses. Bottom line = I Don't Care. And I may get a lot of hate mail for my next comment because I'm an Oklahoma girl but I pretty much dislike A LOT Oklahoma football. It drives me crazy to see people decked out head to toe in OSU or OU attire all the way down to their toenails. And Lord help us if one of these teams loose. You will find a bunch of pissed off people walking around Wal*Mart as if they were a part of the team. The only good thing about these teams playing is that the stores seem to be a lot emptier and I can enjoy my shopping.

With all that being said, I will now confess to you that over the summer I have become a San Franciso Giants fan. Love 'em, love 'em, must meet all of them. At the beginning of the summer Mr. Rowell wanted to watch this show called The Franchise-A Season with the San Francisco Giants. I whined about it. "No, we are not watching some crap show you want to watch. Change it. Change it to Son-in-law." (It's always on CMT by the way.) We all know who won this battle. Him. I always have to wait until he falls asleep and then swipe the remotes. I began watching the show and found myself being sucked in. It was really good. I found myself really enjoying it. Not only were the players stories interesting and it showed them being someone more than a baseball player, but these boys on this team are (in my opinion) so good looking. I was falling in love with them one by one and I wanted to see more. :)


So the reason I'm pulling for them is because I want them to do well so they will come back with a second season. I don't want to lose my Wednesday night dates. They are not looking so good right now in the standings but I guess it wouldn't matter anyways since last Wednesday was the season finale. I miss them already. Is it wrong that I want to print some pictures off of my favorites and put them up at my desk??? :)

I like so many of them but here are my top favs.....

Tim Lincecum
By far my favorite.  I think he is adorable!


Jeremy Affeldt

Chris Stewart


Brandon Belt
"The Giraffe"


Emmanuel Burris

Carlos Beltran

Cody Ross

Andres Torres

Brian Wilson
"Fear the Beard"

Ryan Vogelsong

Barry Zito


aaaannnndddd, another one of Timmy.
That's what I call him anyway ;)


If you're looking to make plans with me sometime during the week, you're gonna need to know my schedule to see when I am available. Who am I kidding? I never do anything during the week anyway. Most nights I'm in bed by 8:30. That's okay right? That doesn't make me old does it?

Sunday
9:00 - Pan Am (Premiers 9/25 - ABC)

Monday
7:00 - Dancing With the Stars (Premiers 9/19 - ABC)
8:00 - Hart of Dixie (Premiers 9/26 - CW)
8:30 - 2 Broke Girls (Premiers 9/19 - CBS)

Tuesday
8:00 - New Girl (Premiers 9/20 - FOX)

Wednesday
7:00 - The X Factor (Premiers 9/21 - FOX)
8:00 - Modern Family (Premiers 9/21 - ABC)
8:30 - Suburgatory (Premiers 9/28 - ABC)
9:00 - Up All Night (Premiers 9/14 - NBC)
9:00 - The Real World:San Diego (Premiers 9/28 - MTV)
Free Agents (Premiers 9/14 - NBC)

Thursday
8:00 - The Office (Premiers 9/22 - NBC)
8:30 - Whitney (Premiers 9/22 - NBC)

I know some of these shows overlap and some are on more than once a week but I will give the premiers a chance and just might have to record some and watch them at a different time. AS you can see I'm going to have a busy busy fall. And to think, this doesn't even include Holiday specials :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!