All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Monday, May 7, 2012

Maternity Photo Shoot

Here they are.  It was a little toasty outside during these but we pushed through and I even managed to get some heels on AND my wedding ring.  Things are swelling and I pretty much didn't do anything else after these were taken.  





















































Picture on the left is one of our engagement pics.
Almost 5 years later.....here we are again.


Thanks for taking the time to view our growing family.

April

3 comments:

  1. Y'all are so sweet together! You look fantastic =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you are gorgeous and glowing. Such beautiful photos with lots of love showing through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I love this I love all your outfit changes too! You guys are so cute! Your baby is sooo loved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!