All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Showered With Love


Do you ever envision something for years wondering how it will be when it actually happens?  One of my envisions happened this week at work and it was just as special as I always thought it would be.

I've been with the same company for 11 years now and I've witnessed and helped throw some baby showers throughout this time.  In the back of my head at each one of them I always wondered what it would be like when it was my turn.  Well, guess what?  It's my turn.

The shower was a double shower because another girl in the office is having a baby as well.  We are just a month apart.  It's been nice to talk about our symptoms and doctors visits together.  It's a first child for the both of us only she is having a boy.  This summer we both will become first time mothers and then we will be able to share stories of our growing babies instead of our growing bellies :)



The New Mommas!






Thank you to all my co-workers who helped make this day very special to me.
As soon as I got home I went through all of my goodies again and realized that Evelyn is so close to being here.

Thank goodness this is a long weekend.  I've been washing clothes and organizing things and yes, my Thank You notes are already done and ready to be passed out.

Now I'm looking forward to my Friends and Family Baby Shower!!

April


2 comments:

  1. <3 u April its Megan & Aubry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo hoo Love work babyshowers! Love all the pink I am seeing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!