All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Evy's First Halloween

Happy First Day of November!!  The Christmas music has officially started playing full time on my iPod.  Makes me happy.  

Evelyn experienced her first Halloween last night.  I didn't dress her up cause I couldn't find anything simple for an infant.  I didn't want to put her in a big costume that she would wear once and probably spit up on all night.  I looked for a onsie that looked like a cat or something but I couldn't find anything.  So we just went with a "My First Halloween" onsie.  It worked just fine.

Obviously we didn't take her around to houses.  I don't want to be known as the adults who dressed their 4 month old up just to get candy for themselves.  I don't think so.  So we went to my brother's house for some yummy chili, watched some Hocus Pocus and ate lots of candy.  I stuffed my face a little too much knowing today I was going to attempt to get back in the habit of eating better.  I've done pretty good today.

We officially have a "roller over".  Evy rolled over several times last night and you would've thought we all won the lottery as much as we were screaming and getting excited.  It was a big deal, okay?  She was doing her rolling again tonight and I think it's just about the cutest thing.  It's one more new thing to mark on the calendar.





She's getting so big!  On the 3rd she will be 4 months old AND it was on November 3rd last year that I found out I was pregnant.  And then 9 months later we finally got to meet her.

I'm totally in love with her!

Have a good weekend and don't be afraid to get your Christmas stuff out ;)

1 comment:

  1. Aww sounds like a great Halloween! I watched Hocus Pocus earlier this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!