All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Little Spoon

Umm, so I know I'm kind of lame when it comes to blogging lately.  I'm trying to do better.  I promise!

Let's start with the good stuff.....

Evelyn just had her 4 month check up this past week and everything checked out perfect.  I thank the Lord every day for such a healthy perfect baby.  We are so blessed!!  She is 25 1/2 inches long and 12 pounds 15 ounces.  She's basically a long skinny baby according to her percentages.  Tall and skinny? So not like her momma but our faces sure do look alike.

I found a few baby pictures of me this week so I decided to do a little side by side comparison.



I think it's safe to say we have the same eyes and nose :) I just love this little girl SOOOO much!

At Evelyn's check up her doctor told us that we could start giving her cereal and then when she is good with that to go ahead and give her some baby food.  BABY FOOD!?!?!?!  The thought of her putting a little spoon in her mouth is almost too much for this momma to handle.  

Do these colors look good on me?

"What's this?"


I stepped out of my comfort zone Friday night and met up with some people that I don't know and it turned out to be a great night.  More on that next time.....

This momma is tired and needs to get herself to bed.  So glad I'm only working 2 days this week.  Yahoo!!!

It's Turkey Week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!