All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Monday, January 21, 2013



I write this post with a heavy heart.  Friday evening my aunt Kathy passed away and I don't think it has fully sunk in yet.  I have not been exposed to loss like this.  Death is not a subject I am comfortable with and it's not something that I have had to deal with a lot in my life.  I know that she is in a far better place now but I just feel so sad for my grandma and my cousin, my aunt's son.  

Our family as a whole has never dealt with a loss like this.  It will be the first funeral that all of my aunts, uncles, siblings and cousins will be at together.  I'm honestly a little nervous about the gathering because I don't know how everyone will handle it. It broke my heart this weekend to see my grandma and cousin so broken hearted.  I know my aunt is in a far better place than here and I know she is getting to be the person she couldn't be in this life.  She's in good hands :)

So this Thursday if it crosses your mind, please lift my family up in prayer.  

I don't want this post to be a completely sad one so I will end this with something I know she would love.....




She loved her some wrestling!

Dear Aunt Kathy,

Even though I didn't tell you near enough as I should have but I love you.  I know how incredibly in love with babies you were and Evelyn would've loved you too.  I hope that you are sitting at a big table with the biggest puzzle watching some WWE.  I know when I see these things I will think of you.  You are the Lord's but you will not be forgotten here on earth.

For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord’s. Romans 14:8


April



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!