All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Single Mom Week

So glad I have the day off tomorrow!  It's been a long week so far.  This wonderful event called the Chili Bowl is in town and it has stolen my husband for the week.  I tell ya, this is a shout out to all those single moms and dads out there doing it by themselves.  It's hard work.  Getting up at 4:15 every morning and not going to bed until around 10:00 with really no break in between besides driving (which I hate doing so it's just one more thing I have to do) makes for a very tired tired mommy.  

I do have to say that I came home to a very sweet letter today and a clean house.  Brought some tears to my eyes and made my day.  Thank you husband.

Evelyn is sitting up on here own now as of this week and it's pretty stinkin' cute.  So I've been having fun playing with her on the floor and getting to use some of the Christmas presents she got.  We go for her 6 months shots tomorrow.  Boooo! She'll do good though.  She's tough.  So is momma.  Not so sure about daddy :)

Only have to work one day next week so it's going to be like maternity leave again.  Yay! sleeping in a little and watching some good junk television.  Maybe I can get caught up on some stuff around the house.  There are some books that need to be read and some scrapbooking that needs to be done.  Hopefully I can get some naps in there too.  (Fingers crossed!)

Short blog.  Tired mommy.  Happy Friday.


2 comments:

  1. A hand-written sweet note AND a clean house?! Brownie points to your mustached man! (Not gonna lie, makes me a jealous girl!) Maybe we can get together again for some playtime before single-mommy week is over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get a nap in! Glad things are going so well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!