All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Monday, March 11, 2013

A NEW SEASON

Okay, so I know it's not spring yet but it's on it's way and I can't wait!  Even though it hasn't been a terrible winter I'm so ready for nice non-jacket wearing weather.  I want to be able to take Evy on walks and take trips to the zoo.  I've got plans for us.

As I have told you in the past I am not good with change.  Even the tiniest little change like a new picture going in a frame.  I'm odd.  But with a little time I soon adjust and the world keeps turning.  

This weekend was full of changes.  I officially officially stopped pumping.  As we all know I've been wanting to stop for awhile now but have been battling the guilt that has come with it.  The last time I pumped was Friday and you'll be happy to know that I'm feeling pretty good about it.  Who I am kidding, I'm freaking THRILLED to be done with it!!  And not feeling one ounce of guilt.  Success.

We also made the decision to start feeding Evelyn a food along with her bottle in the morning.  Let me tell you, this whole feeding your child something other than a bottle is a little bit stressful.  How many foods does an 8 month old get in a day? How many ounces of milk does she get in a day with the addition of these foods?  Do we feed her every 3 hours still or do we try to spread it out?  SO CONFUSED and everyone you ask about it of course has a different answer.  I know she's not starving so we are trying to figure everything out as we go just like every other parent out there.  I will be glad when she is off baby food and is able to eat what we eat.  I think it will be much easier and much cheaper.  Have you checked the price of baby food lately?  Goof grief! 

Change #3 - We lowered Evelyn's bed this weekend and put her actual bumper on her bed.  No more mesh.  And it looks so much better.  Had to be safe though so mesh was a must.  I think we may need to lower the bed a little more still.  Once she can start pulling herself up it wont be hard at all for her to flip over the side.  Can't have that.

Evy hasn't crawled yet but everyday I think we are making progress.  She spends a little more time on her tummy than she has before and kind of moves her legs around but they aren't taking her anywhere.  Just mostly from side to side.  I'm not freaking though cause everything I've read about it says some babies never crawl and it's not something that doctor's even look at when measuring your child's skills.  Time to baby proof the house anyways.

And of course momma's camera is never too far away to capture this cutie.....
Looking like a Snork in the morning.

Getting in the Easter spirit.

A little Saturday night out.

Morning lounging.

Playing dress up.

Wearing my Christmas dress from when I was a baby.



Here's to a good week!!


1 comment:

  1. Awwww I <3 the bunny ears!!!! Looks like a lot of changes...hate to say it...but babies grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!