All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mom's The Word

Yay for Easter weekend!  We haven't made the "first trip to see the Easter Bunny" trip yet so I'm very excited to make that happen this weekend.  I know it's going to be a quick sit down and a flash but all these "firsts" are a big deal for me with Evelyn. (More for me.  Whatever.) And I need a "Baby's First" for everything.  Yes, I'm that mom and I don't care.  And it just hit me right now as I'm writing this that all these "first holiday's" are about to come to an end. Evelyn turns 9 months on Tuesday! That is 3 months away!!! WhAt?!?!?!  It overwhelms me just a little.

She is changing every single day.  Always doing something new and is so funny and developing her own little Evy personality.  I love it! 

Last week she learned to clap, wave bye-bye and baby dance.  You know, just a little shoulder shrug thing.  (I almost had to call in the day she started flapping that little wrist to wave. Too cute.)

This week she started mimicking someone snapping their fingers.  Another reason why I wanted to call in to work.  It's almost too much.

And tonight, this very night of March 28, 2013, when I came home from walking Phoebe I was presented with a video of Evelyn in a not so happy mood saying.....wait for it.....Momma.

If tomorrow wasn't Good Friday and 2 other people weren't already off on my team I would HAVE to call in. That video was a clear sign that she needs her momma 24/7.  Right? 

I'm having a pretty good day I must say.

Now, a short list of facts.

-I still really like Cougar Town.  It's funny.
-Every time I watch Cougar Town I want a glass of wine.....and a cupcake.
-I haven't had pop since Ash Wednesday.  (Not for religious reasons but yet it's for religious reason. Don't ask.  It's my own weird internal deal.)
-I started the Military Diet last week and I've already seen some results.  Gonna try it out for a month before I post any kind of update.
-Our friends Lindsi and Alan welcomed their second boy yesterday.  Can't wait to hold that little ball of baby.
-I hope the Lay's Chicken and Waffles wins the chip contest.  This household is a fan.
-I'm annoyed with bloggers who have received several comments from me and yet they can't give a quick "Thanks for the blog comment."  Rude.
-I get to sleep in until 5:30 in the morning instead of getting up at 4:15.  Aaaahhh, sweet sleep.

Wish me luck on the Easter Bunny this weekend.  I'm hoping for a good smile and no freak outs.  

My own little bunny.

Model Phoebe

Shopping with my niece.



Too cool!

And since it's Thursday let me go ahead and join in on the Throwback Thursday.
This is the blonde me from 2006.  I kind of miss those lighter locks. 


-April



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!