All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Guess what?  I did not wear green today.  Guess what?  Nobody pinched me :)

This one did though.....


I just can't get enough of her.  She took a nice little 2 hour and 45 minute nap today and I must say it was nice.  I actually got to watch a movie and just sit and enjoy it.  
Something Borrowed.  Ever seen it?  It's pretty cute and Kate Hudson cracks me up in most every movie I've seen her in.  I've come to the conclusion this week that she's one of my fav's.

Oh, and this happened today.....


I'm pretty sure they love each other.  Phoebe is SO GOOD with her!  I just love that dog!

AAANNNDDD I think I might have a future blogger on my hands.  

Everyone have a great week and for all of you on spring break.....well whatever! (Just being jealous.)

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!