All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bye Bye November

Holy cow!! I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of December.  I wait for the kick off of the Christmas season every year starting on December 26th and I know it's going to take forever to get here and I think of all the other seasons and holidays we have to get through before I get to welcome this wonderful time of year again.  I can't help it.  I LOVE this time of year.  It just makes me happy.

I'm very excited to jump full on in to watching Christmas movies and attending Christmas events.  We are going to the Christmas Train for the first time next weekend and I'm so excited for it.  I've never been and I think Evelyn will love all the lights and people.  She likes to be in public.  She's good at it.  No crazy fits so far.  She really hasn't had any crazy fits at home either but she definitely lets us know when she's not happy with us :)

I know I've said it before but this little girl amazes us every day.  I am constantly impressed with what she knows.  She's the best!  

Here's a little November wrap up of this busy little girls life.....

A little photo shoot in the backyard.
(Yes, it's her Halloween costume turned around.)

Lazy Saturday mornings watching cartoons.

Being fashionable.

Rocking out at her friends birthday party.



Waking up with crazy hair every morning.

Hanging out with her friends at Papa and Gigi's every day.

Oh, yeah, momma got her haircut.

Hanging out in the evenings in jammies.

Ruling the living room.

Falling asleep in the car.

Pretending to be asleep on the floor.

Christmas shopping!

Again, ruling the living room.

I really want to see this movie.

Looking super sweet on Thanksgiving.





NOT wanting to hear what daddy has to say at the table.


Checking out the Christmas tree.

And experiencing one of momma's favorite things to do this time of year.....hit the mall!

So thankful for this little girl and all the joy she brings to our family.

Christmas card pictures tomorrow.  Pray that everyone smiles and Phoebe stays still.

Happy Saturday!!!

-April

4 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures and your enthusiasm about Christmas. I'm sure Evelyn will really enjoy seeing all the Christmas lights around town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has gotten so big! I hope your Christmas card shoot went well! And I am SO with you on loving Christmas. It's my favorite holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man....hahaha first her boots are adorable! stylish little girl! 2nd...your hair...looks great..and you look great! Super cute pictures!! :-) Your lil girl has so much personality!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!