All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

When the husband buys you.....


.....a Christmas tree, you decorate it and don't hesitate. 

Yes, there is already a Christmas tree up in our living room.  I was totally going to wait until after Thanksgiving to put up our tiny black, 5 foot, have to put it on a table to make an impact Christmas tree BUT I came home last week to a beautiful 7 foot, skinny, realistic green, pre-lit gift that almost brought me to tears.  If I recall correctly I did do some sort of scream.

So what do you do when there is a Christmas tree standing in your living room?  You start getting all your Christmas out before the husband realizes it's about to take over the house for the next two months.  I must say I haven't gone too overboard with my decorations around the house.  I actually have a lot I need to just get rid of because year after year I never use it.  I even told him I might be able to get all my Christmas stored away in two boxes.  Hope he doesn't hold me to that.

I will try to hold myself back from watching Christmas movies until Dece.....Okay, I can't even get through that sentence.  We all know that's not going to happen :)



Makes me happy :)

And so does this :)

Now I've got to start thinking of Christmas card ideas.

And possibly thinking about cutting my hair.....

?????????????

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

-April



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!