All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Days of Christmas challenge - Day 10

Linking up with Aly and Molly for Day Ten of the 12 days of Christmas.

Favorite Christmas Songs

My, oh, my! I can't do this one. It's too hard. It's a lot of pressure to put on a girl who listens to Christmas music year round.  I can't choose just one. Soooooooooo, let me tell you about the Christmas Albums that are a MUST every year, year round :)  Thank you Pandora for fulfilling this wish!

In no particular order here are the BEST Christmas albums every made, in my opinion :)


I used to listen to this as a kid every Christmas.

You can NEVER go wrong with an Amy Grant Christmas.

This is one of the BEST Christmas CD's EVER.  I cannot get enough of this album

Love me some Hanson!

I will always listen to this when it comes on.

Such a good song. Can you guess my favorite version?  Amy Grant of course!

This song always makes me smile.

This song always makes me a little sad.


Classic.

This song ALWAYS makes me cry.  My favorite version is one my brother did. Brings tears every time.

And you will never be sorry with a little Funky Funky Christmas, never.

And this wraps up another Christmas blog challenge.

Happy listening,

April


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!