All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Busy Busy month of December


Okay, so I'm a big fat liar.  I said I would be giving some updates last weekend but I've had a lot of holiday stuff going on. You know how it is :) So, before I head to another event this evening I want to share a little of the past couple of weeks.


First, My brother was in a Christmas show and my sister and I were the stage managers. We did an awesome job!

 Me and my niece Aubrey.
  My sister and I had to wear the elf hats as we passed out candy to the crowd.    Not only were we stage managers BUT we were Santa's little elves too.  I'm not gonna lie, I pulled the hat down as far as I could so my face wasn't so visible.  I really didn't want to be seen :)

Me and my sister doing our thing back stage.

My brother Adam performing.

Again performing with my niece and nephew on stage with him.

Backstage in one of the dressing rooms.

.....and then later that night it was the annual Christmas Bunko party.  It was a long day for sure!!

Denver and me!

My friend Amber! She won the roll off!!

Me and my love!!

Denver, my brother Adam and my husband Zach

another roll off!

My girl Jerrah!!

Kristie

2 of my favorite people!!


.....And then it was Christmas Movie Fest time.....

We decorated some cookies

Hard at work

My nephew Connor enjoying his cookie

We watched PeeWee's Christmas.  It's so funny!

And you can't leave out White Christmas

My little tree

Phoebe enjoying her movie

ready for bed!

But wait! I can't leave out our wedding anniversary (3 years).....

It's our little tradition to take a picture of ourselves on our anniversary.

for our special day we went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra






Us after the show. 
 To be honest with you I didn't really enjoy the show very much.  It was okay for the first 15 minutes but then it slowed down and I really just wanted to leave so I could go home and snuggle with my ma'am.

So there it is, the update I promised!!!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas,

April





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!