All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Guess who's back?

Oh, my goodness!!! I have missed my blog!! Like, a whole lot missed it! I have spent the last hour catching up on all the blogs I follow. I have truley missed you all. My blog is all I have thought about the last few days. I wasn't going to write tonight but I've been itching all day to get some words out to you. I have a lot to tell you about my vacation. It was a lot of fun but I'm so glad to be home! I love my home and family and even though I was only gone a week it seemed like a really loooong time. I hope you're glad to have me back. It's Jersey Shore night so I have to get my weekly fill but I promise this weekend I will catch you up on the Rowell's and share some vacation photos with you. It's time to get back to normal.

Glad to be home,

April

just a little preview for you.....


1 comment:

  1. welcome home!! can't wait to hear all about your vacation =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!