All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Carnival Conquest Cruise
Chapter One

Okay, I feel that I will bore you to no end if I tell you all about our cruise vacation in one big long blog.  So, I will take a few days and tell you all about it.  I've never been on a cruise before and I had mixed emotions about going on one.  I don't do well in the sun because I have very fair skin.  I'm not a fan of super hot weather.  I don't like underwater sea life. It kind if grosses me out.  

On Sunday February 12th our group of 10 boarded the Carnival Conquest in Galveston, TX to set sail on our 7 day cruise.  This is where our story begins.  We were at sea for 2 1/2 days until we reached Montego Bay, Jamaica, our first destination.

Galveston

Sunday February 13, 2011
Day One
Waiting to cruise
this was my "Phoebe" doll that I had with me.
I know, I know. I'm an adult and I shouldn't be carrying this around but I really missed my ma'am.
This was our first dinner night. Couldn't eat because I got a little sea sick.
Our first towel sculpture.


Monday February 14, 2011
Day Two
Valentine's Day
&
First Formal Night

 
Enjoying my first morning on our balcony.

Exploring the ship.
Sneaking on the main stage to strike a quick pose.
On deck. It was WAY windy.
Balcony sunset.

.....now it's time to get formal.....

The first formal night was also Valentine's Day. These were waiting on me in our room.


Note: We did not receive a towel sculpture on this night. We were sad.






February 15, 2011
Day Three
Another day of exploring the ship


On the back of the ship.


It was also Remembering Michael Jackson night.
I did my dances to Thriller and Beat It.
It was a good night.

Our nightly towel sculpture.

to be continued.....





1 comment:

  1. the towel sculptures were our favorite part of the honeymoon cruise =) they made me happy haha!
    I love that you did a group cruise -- I bet that was a lot of fun in and of itself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!