All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Friday, February 4, 2011

SICK AND TIRED

Well, I'm sick and this sucks!  I've been snowed in the house for FOUR days now.  I've gotten a lot accomplished, I think.  I've done a little bit of work and a little bit of sleeping but not as near as much as I would like.  I thought the snow was going to stop but it started up again today and it has only paused for a few hours.  I'm over it! Soooooo over it!!! I have a trip to Galveston next Saturday to take so we can board the big beautiful cruise ship so this snow better get a grip and stop already!!! For real!!

I started feeling kind of crappy last night about 5ish.  Sore throat, sneezing, feverish but yet I don't have a fever, nauseous, tired but can't sleep.  I felt a little better throughout the day but this evening I started feeling a little worse.  I put makeup on for the first time today in four days and I have to say, it feels good.

(On a side note, my wonderful, caring, concerned husband just walked in here, read the first part of my blog and said, "Oh, so we're calling it sick now? We're officially sick?" He will be kicked in the shin as soon as I hit Publish Post.  That little brat! 

I think Phoebe is ready for us to return to work.  Any time her sleep is interrupted she looks at us with such disgust.  We cage her during the day when we are at work and I think she has been trying to prove to us that all she does all day is lay around. I'm no dummy, I found the paper and remotes you chewed up when one of us left the room.  

Zach was supposed to be in a wedding on Saturday but it was rescheduled for next weekend which didn't work out for us because we will be on the cruise but I received a text from the bride today that they rescheduled it again for the 25th.  We can make that one.  I'm kind of excited to attend because they are getting married in the same chapel Zach and I got married in so it will be fun to watch a wedding from the other side.  I feel bad for the bride-to-be because when Zach and I got married it was during the ice storm in 2007 and I wasn't sure if we were going to have the wedding and if anyone was going to show up.  There were some of my family members that didn't show up but all in all it turned out great and it's one of the happiest days of my life.

I don't have too much to talk about. I think I'm just really bored and need something to do.  So, blog I must!!  Pray for this snow to melt melt melt.  Stay warm wherever you are!

Going a little insane,

April

Another snow day for Phoebe.

My niece, Aubrey, wishing she could be outside.

Sorry, Phoebe. Didn't mean to disturb your slumber.

We're so sleepy we don't realize we are making an ugly face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!