All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Friday, September 7, 2012

Brenda Walsh - Style Icon

As I blogged a couple of days ago I have been watching the early episodes of 90210 during the day and I have come to the conclusion that I really really like Brenda Walsh's style.  The '90's style is so back in full force.  I see it in all the stores and in the Sunday ads.  I'm loving it! 

I think I'm probably pushing the age limit on some of the styles out there but I'm enjoying watching others pull it off.  

Oh, how I miss the '90's! There is no better style and no better music.

With that being said I MUST get the 90210 soundtracks.  This music is the best in the world! 





Happy Friday!!!



1 comment:

  1. haha great outfits, and yes I always feel so old in forever 21, like I feel like I just shouldn't be shopping in there anymore!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!