All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

RESHAPING IT ALL.....AGAIN

Starting this book today.  I started this about 2 years ago and never finished it so now it's time to get it back out and start being good to my body and start a daily walk with God.

I'm a Christian.  I pray.  I believe Jesus died on the cross for my sins.  I talk to God all day every day but I know I have A LOT of growing to do when it comes to my faith and my relationship with God.  I want Evelyn to grow up in a Christian household.  This household needs some work.  We're working on it.

I know in my heart of hearts that if I do my daily walks with God and put him first in all things in my life a lot of other things that I feel are unsteady in my life will fall into place.  Knowing and believing this I don't know why I continue with my bad habits.  

Time for a change.

Time to Reshape It All.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!