All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thank You Pinterest

Yahooooo! I love it when I actually follow through on something I pin.  It makes me feel like my hours and hours of time I spend scrolling through my phone is all worth my thumb hurting.

We've been living in our house for 4 1/2 years now and I've never been happy with the walls in our bedroom.  I always feel like we are getting ready to move because the walls are so blank.

I found a few ideas on Pinterest that I've had pinned for awhile and I've finally made one of them happen.....

So I took this idea.....

.....and made this happen.....

 BEFORE

AFTER


I like the idea of all the pictures over the bed but I also like what I already have. (Still looking for a headboard.)  I have another blank wall that I am going to fill with pictures of Zach and I.  It might take me a bit to find the right pictures and frames so I will post that as soon as it's together.

It's strange how just adding this to the wall helps me sleep better and makes the room feel more welcoming and warm.  Very happy with my little project.  

Confession= I did not actually hang the curtains.  My sister did.  Me and hanging things do not go hand in hand.  And if Zach and I are trying to hang something together you might as well be prepared for a fight.  We are not good at it!  Thank goodness for my sister and her "one take hanging."

2nd Confession= Now that I see my room compared to the Pinterest room I feel like I need something more over the bed to fill the whole wall space.  Hhhhhmmm??? 

Maybe I should start with the headboard and go from there.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!