All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Really, this post has nothing to do with the fourth.  Just thought I would start with that greeting.

Obviously, I'm not keeping up with my blog duties as I would like to.  It's not that I have anything better going on, I've just been lazy and actually been doing some reading that I'm taking time out to do in the evening.

Since it is July 4th, let me take the time to say Happy Birthday to some friends of mine that are celebrating today.

Heather - My high school friend, my crazy friend who always makes me laugh and sometimes makes me shake my head :) Happy Birthday to you!! Welcome to the 30's!!! It's not so bad!

Kieffer - BOOM!!! It's your birthday :) Just so you know I'm all prepared to humiliate you in exactly 13 days! Get prepared for signs that say NEW KIDS HATER-DONT LET HER IN.  Happy Birthday!!!

Little Ashley Girl - My gym, lunch, walking, neighbor, wine drinking, forever life BFF - Happy Birthday to you!! Enjoy the last piece of your 20's.  You're getting old like me :)

This weekend was actually a pretty busy little weekend.  Sometimes though, on 3 day weekends I just want to be lazy and not have a lot of stuff on the schedule but it usually doesn't happen that way.  My cousin Kaycee came in to town, my brother-in-law had a going away party since he is leaving to go over seas and Ashley had a birthday party at her house last night so there wasn't  a lot of down time.  I did however finally finish my cruise scrapbook and took a 2 hour nap today.  It was so nice.  I just melted into the couch with Phoebe and we both just drifted off.

Phoebe hasn't had the best weekend.  She hates fireworks! I hate it for her because she shakes so bad that it takes both Zach and I to hold her so she will calm down.  She tries to get in the bathtub and cries and cries and cries.  We get her medication every year which totally calms her down but it also makes her seem like she is drunk.  Poor baby has droopy red eyes and she can barely walk and hold herself up.  It's pretty sad to see :( aaaannnnd slightly humorous.

By the way, New Kids and Backstreet Boys will be here in 13 days!!!! I can't stinking wait.  Did I tell you that we are 4th row from the cat walk.  Cameras up!!! Expect a blog about it!!

Also, if you haven't watched Melissa and Joey yet, you need to! Especially if you are fans of them and love anything ABC Family shows.  I think I really dig that channel because it's for the family and some of the shows remind me of TGIF.  And honestly, I don't know where I would be today if it weren't for Full House :) That show molded and influenced me.  You can't go wrong with a DJ Tanner outfit and Danny Tanner advice.  And in case you haven't noticed, the 90's fashion is so back.  Go to Forever 21 and tell me I'm lying.  It really warms my heart.  I'm not saying I'm going to wear a body suit with high waisted 

pants or denim on denim, but it's there if I want to :)









Hope everyone has a great short week and keep cool cause it's HOT out there!!!

April

1 comment:

  1. Poor Phoebe!! Our dog Jack dislikes the fireworks too and gets sooo scared. It didn't help that the neighboorhood kids were lighting them off until midnight. He calmed down once we started to relax..poor little pups!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!