All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Believe The Children ARE Our Future

What? You are hearing from me two days in a row. This never happens, right? Well, it could be that it's therapeutic or it could be that I have a little more extra time on my hands. Either way, here I am for you to enjoy. (I hope)

Awhile back a friend of mine had a post with a list of things they believe in. I think it was for a Christmas post or something but I really liked the idea and I've been keeping my own list for awhile. So without further ado, here are some things I believe in.....

I believe in.....

Jesus Christ

Boxer dogs

Checking out the clearance section first

Wearing hats

Blogging

Music

Mascara making you instantly prettier

Date nights-even if it's watching an old movie on your couch

NOT participating in Black Friday

Naps

Disciplining your kids

Celebrating Halloween and not making it the "devils holiday"

Converse shoes

Facebook

Not sharing a Facebook account with your spouse

Singing in the car

Magazine subscriptions

Being positive

Eating bread

Being a hard worker

Prayers before bed

Avon

New York City

Paula Abdul

Holiday specials on T.V.

Needed confrontations

Tweeting celebrities knowing they probably never see your tweet (unless its Fred Savage)

Driving the speed limit

Turning 30! 

So the title really had nothing to do with my post.  But who couldn't use a good Whitney song stuck in their head for the rest of the night :)

I hope you enjoyed this random Thursday evening post.

The weekend is almost here and I hope everyone stays safe and enjoys it to the fullest!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm new to your awesome blog. :) Regardless if you think your post related to your topic, I think it did and loved it!! It cheers my heart to see those who show their belief in Jesus Christ and I think prayers before bed are very important. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    insidemichalsmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!