All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Makeover Saturday

Well,  I've been thinking for sometime that my blog needed a makeover.  I was getting really bored every time I logged on.  Maybe that's the reason my posts have been so far a part.  So, here it is.....the new and improved All Rowelled Up!!!

Hope it's still easy on the eyes for you.  Below is a list of some of the websites I visted to make this makeover happen.  Try to stumble across them one day.

I made my header picture at www.fotoflexer.com

I made my little All Rowelled Up button at www.picnik.com.  Pretty cool little site that you need to make something fun on.

My background is from www.shabbyblogs.com.  I hate when there are several you love and you can only choose one so I went with something really simple.

www.plumroselane.com - I didn't chose anything from this site but there are some really cute things that I almost used.

Check these sites out and get creative.



2 comments:

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!