All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday's Whatevers!

Hello friends! Aaaaaah, it feels good to be back on the blog. This past week has been "one of those weeks". Many thoughts, emotions and ideas have been circulating in the Rowell house. I've decided the way to conquer all my feelings is to finally dye my hair (the greys are popping out big time) and to paint some rooms in my house. I've never felt so unorganized in my life and I need to get my house together and simplify. I started last week with getting rid of all the books I haven't read and I know I'm not going to read. Fourty-One books left my house last week. I was not sad to see them go. Simplify! Simplify! Simplify!

Something that is about to change in the Rowell house is that we are getting our butts back in church and making it a must. We've been battling this for two years now. We did good for awhile but fell back into our bad habits of just being straight up lazy on Sunday mornings. Not that my life is falling apart(it's totally not) but I know that our lives will have fuller blooms when we have a better walk with God.

I'm REALLY ready for the summer to be done with. I don't think I can take another 107 degree day. Neither can my air conditioiner. I feel like it never stops running.

To end the day my precious husband is going to get me some dinner and then we will get comfy and watch our Wednesday night shows.

By the way - I totally got a tweet and retweet from Fred Savage! So, if you were also curious if Happy Endings was coming back for a second season, I tell you now that it is. Fred told me;)


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I'm also doing a blog makeover and getting back into blogging again! Btw! Talking about homes, I think we are neighbors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog look! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment on my blog. Glad you are back!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!