All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Sunday, July 17, 2011

What day is today????



It's NKOTBSB Day!!! I'm so excited but wishing it wasn't so stinking hot outside. Danny has already tweeted that he worked out at Golds Gym and Howie D was on the news this morning. This means they are in MY town RIGHT NOW! If it wasn't soooo hot I would probably be downtown waiting by the tour buses to catch a glimpse. There is a time in your life though that you have to realize that your not as young as you used to be and you don't want to look like a fool. Let me be honest, if it was November or something, I would most likely be out there, not caring that I'm looking like a fool. Plus, Zach is working an outside concert all day today so someone has to stay home with Phoebe. Rob Zombie is the headliner at his concert so NKOTBSB in the air conditioning probably looks pretty good to him right now.

Here's to a fun night of feeling a little youthful!!! And the best part is that I don't have to return to work until Thursday!!! Woot Woot!! #doingthecabbagepatch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!