All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 3

It's day 3 of the blogging challenge!! Link it up!!


I don't know if the most meaningful and the best gift was supposed to be the same thing, but I split them up so I could share two gifts with you ;)


The most meaningful gift I have ever received at Christmas time would have to be my marriage.  Zach and I were married on December 15, 2007.  I'm completely in love with him! It's a good thing too cause I'm pretty sure I can't return him :) I won't talk too much on this subject because come December 15th I will go into all the lovey dovey details of our wedding in a fun filled wedding blog. 



The best gift I've ever received was given to me last year.  My in-laws swept us off to New York City last December for a family trip.  It was the BEST vacation ever!!! It was everything I imagined.....plus some!!  If you ever get the chance to go (especially at Christmas time) you MUST go!!! I can't even explain how magical the city is.  We definitely plan to go back but when it's a much warmer climate.  It was freezing!  

We took in as much as we could in the four days we were there.  Well, the last day our plans were totally changed due to some New York snow but that's a whole new blog of its own.  Of course we saw the tree at Rockefeller Center, the Rockettes Christmas show at Radio City Music Hall, Times Square, Central Park, China town (where I thought my life was about to end just trying to get a Louis Vuitton purse for my sister), Little Italy (my favorite place), Macy's, Ground Zero, St. Patrick's Cathedral, The Dakota building, FDNY Firefighter's Museum, Tavern on the Green, Bryant Park, and lots and lots of cabs!!!! And they drive CrAzY!!!!

I want to go back sooooo bad!!! Maybe we will plan a nice liitle trip next summer or fall. 

I HEART NY!!!

April   



Big Nutcracker

Radio City Music Hall
Rockettes Christmas show 

Rockefeller Center 

Imagine in Central Park 

Mailing our letters to Santa at Macy's

Pretending to do the news on the streets of New York
Probably one of my favorite moments.
I felt famous for just a little bit.

I've always wanted to buy a hotdog from a hotdog stand.

St. Patrick's Cathedral

Macy's store front

New York snow
Pretty on Saturday, ugly on Sunday

The firestation across from Ground Zero

Times Sqaure

The view of New York as we were driving away.....to Ohio!
Long story, looooooong day!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, the first one is so sweet :)

    Ahh! Love New York! So awesome that you got to go! We're heading down there on Tuesday for the tree lighting... we'll see how that goes, hehe.

    Have an awesome Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!