All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Saturday, November 27, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Challenge -Day 5

It's that time again to link up with Aly and Molly!

Favorite Holiday Movie/T.V. Show Special



I'm linking up late tonight.  It's been a busy couple of days in the Rowell house.  Family has been in town, we had a concert to attend and some important football game in the state of Oklahoma is happening this evening.  OU vs. OSU.  As you can tell, I'm not watching it :)

This is an easy one!!  Let me just give you a little list to compare yours to.  Maybe you'll pick up some new ones to watch this year.

 1.  How the Grinch Stole Christmas
 2.  White Christmas
 3.  The Santa Clause
 4.  While You Were Sleeping  (I consider this a Christmas movie)
 5.  A Very Brady Christmas
 6.  A Christmas Story
 7.  Home Alone (duh!)
 8.  Saved by the Bell Christmas episode
 9.  Babes in Toyland
10.  National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
11.  Deck the Halls
12.  The Nightmare Before Christmas
13.  Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special
14.  Batman Returns (yes, I consider this one too!)
15.  The lighting of the tree in Rockefeller Center

This pretty much sums it up.  My friend Amber and I are having a Christmas Movie Fest on the 11th so I better start thinking about what I want to pick for a movie that night.  Can't wait for it!!

I'm gonna go read up on your lists now! Maybe I need to add some more to mine.

Happy movie watching,

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!