All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Challenge:Day 2

I'm linking up again with Aly and Molly for the Christmas blogging challenge!








BLACK FRIDAY


Black Friday shopping? I don't think so! I attempted this one year and I will never do it again! I decided the night before that I was going to attempt Wal*Mart to try to score some cheap DVD's. I'm a movie watching girl and I didn't want to miss out on something good.  I didn't live far from Wal*Mart so I set my alarm for 5:30 to make it to the 6:00 a.m. crazy fest.  I must say I looked a little crazy myself because I pretty much rolled out of bed and headed out. (I did at least put on some mascara!). When I got to the store there were people EVERYWHERE! Good gravy! Why were all these people up so early??  I'm sure not to get their copy of From Justin to Kelly. (yes, I own it and I love it!). Right when I walked in, there were televisions stacked up and wrapped in cellophane with a crowd of people around them waiting for the sales clerk to set them free.  That's not what I was there for so I squeezed my way past the swarming sharks and made my way to

the electronics area. But guess what? There were people there to too! "Forget this mess" I thought and I made my way to the exit, where a guy was checking everyones receipts.  I was back in my warm bed by 6:15 and vowing to never participate in Black Friday again.  If you're looking for me on the day after turkey day you will find me at work because that's where it's quiet!

My only tip I can give you is to STAY HOME!! :)



I wish all you brave shoppers the best of luck and I hope you get good deals!!!

Happy Shopping,

April 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!