All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Sunday, November 28, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 6

Day Six is Gift Ideas


I sort of did this one in an earlier blog of mine.  It's a list of things that I want but will NEVER get.  It's called Dear Santa if you would like to check it out.  I actually have recieved one of the gifts from that list though.  I am now a proud owner of an IPAD and it ROCKS!!!  So here is a little list of things that I wouldn't mind having if someone just wants to get me something ;)  



Beauty and the Beast


The Sound of Music

Katharine Mcphee's Christmas Album

Pink's Greatest Hits

Lady Gaga concert tickets

New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys concert tickets

Cricut machine

One Tree Hill season 7

Glee the Christmas Album

Cougar Town season one

Name brand handbag (I usually don't buy name brand unless it's from Ross so I think I would like one.)







Roxy slip on shoes


These are just some ideas I came up with.

Hope you get something off your list!!

Happy Christmas list day,

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!