All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Oh, yes. I have been "tagged" to submit a blog. Thank you to my little friend Lindsi from THE HANCOCKS.

I've been challenged to play a game of M.A.S.H

I totally remember playing the game but I think I'm a little rusty on what all it entailed. Basically, you list your ideal_________ (fill in the blank)

Here is the list I was given and here are my answers. :)

1. HUSBAND
As a girl who has done plenty of waiting and living the single life, for me the ideal husband is exactly what I've found. A man who loves me and my family, excepts my flaws and loves my quirkiness. He lets me be exactly who I want to be and doesn't try to change me in any way. Now, for the sake of giving a funny answer, obviously Mark-Paul Gosselaar is the man for me!!!! I love me some Zack Morris!!! :)

Me and Zach at an event in Broken Arrow.


2. CITY
I've always wanted to visit the ever so popular New York City and last December I got the chance. It's definitely the best place I have ever been to. I can't explain the magical feeling that came over me every place we went. And don't get me started on getting to experience the city at Christmas time. :)
3. JOB
My ideal job would have to be a singer/songwriter. It's been my passion since I was 5 years old. I do this job now but I do it as a hobby and only a handful of people have even heard my music. And I don't get paid :) I would also love to write books. I just very much enjoy writing.
photo from one of my photo shoots

4. HUSBAND'S JOB
If he could have any job in the world I'm sure it would be a race car driver. I have to remind him when we are driving that he is in fact not a race car driver and he should obey the speed. (I'm a big time none speeder. Trust me, if you speed, then you don't want to ride with me. I'm a backseat driver all the way) His next ideal job would be a professional video gamer. He's already asked if he could pursue this career. The answer was NO!

5. CAR
I think my Ford Escape I have now is good enough for me. I guess my ideal car would be a limo with a driver so that I didn't have to drive any more. I hate driving!
me with my brother and sister-in-law in Las Vegas on our limo ride.

6. HUSBAND'S CAR
Now Zach Rowell, that's a different story. I'm sure a Corvette would be on his list. Probably a motorcyle (which is not going to happen. Even if we had buckets of money that needed to be spent. I don't like 'em and we're not having 'em!) Anything that goes fast and looks pretty would be on his list. I'm pretty sure the Ford Escape would not be on it :)
Papa Rowell's Corvette.


7. # OF CHILDREN
Honestly, I don't have an ideal number. I would be content with a Brady Bunch of kids or none at all. Whatever God blesses me with will be just enough for me. I know He won't give me anything I can't handle.

our baby Phoebe

.....and the final question is.....Who is your favorite Golden Girl?

I'm gonna have to go with Rose. She's sweet, she's innocent, she looks put-together all the time. She has the perfect amount of naive that makes her lovable.

classic beauty

There it is!! Lindsi, thank you for "tagging" me and giving me a reason to blog.

April

1 comment:

  1. You should share your talent and love for music! Cute blog!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!