All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thirty Days Until Thirty

Day 26

Hello blog followers! Thank you for coming back for Day 26.  It just keeps creeping up on me. I need to get my butt in gear and plan my birthday outing.  Dancing, definitely going dancing!

Aaaawww, twenty six.  I married my best friend at twenty six.  Growing up I don't ever think I thought of the age I would be when I got married.  I think twenty six is the perfect age :)  

Zach and I were married on December 15, 2007.  It happened just at the end of a really bad ice storm.  We were blessed that it had melted off by the time the weekend came but I was really unsure it was going to go away in time.  I've always heard that it means good luck if it rains on your wedding day so I like to think that we got an extra dose of luck because that morning there was a light snow.  After some googling I've come to learn that snow on your wedding day is a sign of fertility and prosperity. It turned out to be a really wonderful day, ice and all.




No longer a Newlywed,

April



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!